- Street: No. 88, Chuangju Road, Qidu Town, Wujiang, Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, China
- City: suzhou
- State: Oaxaca
- Country: China
- Zip/Postal Code: 215200
- Listed: February 8, 2018 12:23 pm
- Expires: 882 days, 13 hours
Although described as “enameled copper”, enameled copper wire is not, in fact, coated with either a layer of enamel paint nor with vitreous enamel made of fused glass powder. Modern magnet wire typically uses one to four layers (in the case of quad-film type wire) of polymer film insulation, often of two different compositions, to provide a tough, continuous insulating layer. Magnet wireinsulating films use (in order of increasing temperature range) polyvinyl formal (Formvar), polyurethane, polyamide, polyester, polyester-polyimide, polyamide-polyimide (or amide-imide), and polyimide. Polyimide insulated magnet wire is capable of operation at up to 250 °C. The insulation of thicker square or rectangular magnet wire is often augmented by wrapping it with a high-temperature polyimide or fiberglass tape, and completed windings are often vacuum impregnated with an insulating varnish to improve insulation strength and long-term reliability of the winding.
Self-supporting coils are wound with wire coated with at least two layers, the outermost being a thermoplastic that bonds the turns together when heated.
Other types of insulation such as fiberglass yarn with varnish, aramid paper, kraft paper, mica, and polyester film are also widely used across the world for various applications like transformers and reactors. In the audio sector, a wire of silver construction, and various other insulators, such as cotton (sometimes permeated with some kind of coagulating agent/thickener, such as beeswax) and polytetrafluoroethylene (Teflon) can be found. Older insulation materials included cotton, paper, or silk, but these are only useful for low-temperature applications (up to 105°C).
For ease of manufacturing, some low-temperature-grade magnet wire has insulation that can be removed by the heat of soldering. This means that electrical connections at the ends can be made without stripping off the insulation first.
How about the specifications of your enameled wire production?
We produce 0.15mm-6.00mm enameled wire.
Are you a manufacturer or a trade company?
We are a enameled wire factory, and we have our own foreign trade department, we market our own products.
How long can I receive your reply after I send my inquiry?
We will reply you within 12 hours on workday.
Get more information enameled copper wire: http://www.xinyu-enameledwire.com/product/enameled-copper-wire/ .
87 total views, 4 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Beleaguer the Fiber Distribution Hub reinforce the cable (2829 views)
- Sany 45M mobile concrete pump for sale in Pakistan (1806 views)
- used Hitachi Ex160-wd Excavator For Sale : Hitachi Construction Machinery (1690 views)
- Sany 45M truck mounted concrete pump in Pakistan (1354 views)
- Concrete block making machine SUMAB E 400 (1223 views)
- used 5 ton fork lifter for sale in cheap price (1191 views)
- Concrete block production line SUMAB U-1000 (1189 views)
- Used concrete batching plant (1111 views)
- Mobile concrete plant Sumab K 60 (1009 views)
- Concrete block making machine SUMAB R 400 (982 views)
- Fork Lifter
- Hitachi Construction Machinery: Used Hitachi Ex70 Excavator For Sale
- Hitachi 50 ton crawler crane for sale in good working condation
- Nice performance excavator 1.6t to 46t
- used Hitachi crawler crane
- New QY Series Oil-filled Submersible Pump
- 20T Single Drum Vibratory Road Roller JZZ20B for sale
- Hitachi Construction Machinery: Used Hitachi Ex60-1 Excavator For Sale in very Low price
- Construction Equipment: Used cat 320CL excavator second-hand caterpillar 320 excavator for sale in good condation